Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Thursday, August 17, 2017
If you are interested do a search seeking the words of those who spoke about the road to America’s decline – fairly simple and consistent – only we can do it to ourselves.
Right now we have two declining political party’s – one had two candidates for the top job – the other had a bunch. America rejected all of them except for one guy with no political past – a little less than half chose this man – but they showed up in over half the states and the folks who set us up some time ago made it possible for a large minority to prevail in such a situation.
The party with the most votes has been in decline – both local, state and federal election decline for some time. It has one rising accomplishment – more DEBT(a) at all levels where it gets to create DEBT – which brings us to the second key important element of our decline – the press – the media – the so-called information providers support this declining party and yet – zip – nada – nothing – nary a word about DEBT.
The other party is simply lost – wandering – frankly we don’t really have much of a concept other than it appears a lot of ‘em simply think they had better do some portion of the crap of the other group – a bit less – and that way appear to be a tad better…..
Enough – here is our closing thought – we have one darn good group of folks who in the past have given all for this wonderful land of ours. We think that some of them – maybe up higher – are seeing and not believing what is going on – and we can only hope – are thinking at least about the possibility that sometime, somewhere, something basic – fundamental – will need to be done. The 435/100/9/1 nincompoops are not up to it today – could that change – we’ll see.
(a) we must make a simple statement about DEBT – it goes back to our very beginning – we grew up with people and in a community and still maintain the fundamentals of these good people to this very moment and one key fundamental is – you owe money – you repay it. No responsible person does not repay their debt.
Monday, August 14, 2017
Obviously we are supporters of this man. His few words spoken above when the issue/problem – rising and not even discussed debt – was quite a bit less – is our top fundamental. It is to this moment our number one problem/issue for this once wonderful land/country of ours. This man lead those many – many who fight and fought for us – and those who gave everything for us – he is well worth listening to – we are most grateful to him.
Friday, July 28, 2017
Not only written by but the writer – Ted Van Dyk almost calls it just as it is – for the most part the nonsense flowing from the remaining Democrats of today is the problem as pointed out clearly in his remarks. BTW, this man – Van Dyk – 30+ years of various Democrat Party action and involvement. Here goes – some of his comments:
· Their successors in the party have continued to focus on cultural issues with limited appeal. Their focus on political correctness and conformity has left an impression on traditional Democrats that their party leaders care more about transgender bathroom access than employment, the cost of living, education or public safety. Mrs. Clinton’s “deplorables” reference struck home with these voters.
· Decades later, urban black communities in particular are in crisis. School dropout and incarceration rates, high black-on-black murder and other crime rates, births out of wedlock far outnumbering intact families, pervasive drug dealing and use, and a disgraceful poverty rate should shame all of us.
· Political scientist V.O. Key famously observed that “the voters are not fools.” Millions of them, including traditional Democrats, driven by anger and frustration, abandoned their political roots last November to make Donald Trump president. Many probably sensed that chaos and fumbling would follow. By their lights, it was an acceptable price to pay to rid themselves of leaders who had forgotten them.
Much more coming from one of the few Democrats who recognize that the problem of America today is largely of their making – not entirely – there are plenty Republicans who share similar guilt and responsibility – but the remaining current group of Democrats today never mention anything displaying the realization Mr. Van Dyk does. It’s available at – https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-democrats-biggest-problem-is-cultural-1501193226
There is no government that lasts that seeks the nonsense of today’s Democrats and a good chunk of Republicans – it’s just not the way responsible people are – not the way they develop and survive and most certainly not the way they live when under their own guidance and control.
BTW, closing observation – the Democrats don’t like this Van Dyk guy – one thing we know – well it’s a fundamental – if you spend time with people who are not open to other peoples thinking and analysis – it speaks volumes about them and why a thinking person may choose to move on. A number of Democrats did so last November. Is Don the right guy? Probably not but that really has little to do with the process underway and all this guy can say is – let’s hope it ultimately works because the alternative stinks.
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
The book is - PT 109: An American Epic of War, Survival, and the Destiny of John F. Kennedy – June 7, 2016 by William Doyle
Here are the reasons we like it:
· We read it fast – about one day – why? We didn’t want to put it down
· We have often thought about the decline and fall of our politicians and our many nonmilitary government people and have for some time darn near concluded that our (America’s) last two top good guys were – General Eisenhower and Lieutenant John F. Kennedy
· This book tells us about Lt. Kennedy and just a few years of his life and we don’t know if the author got it 100% right – we know this – even at a fraction of that measurement – well read it and you see what you think
· We want to close with this simple yet obvious connection – it’s a fundamental – we are blessed – fortunate – we are not alone with this fortunate blessing – we know that the country to the north of us as well as the place that we had to remove a couple of century’s ago and a few of their other settlements around the globe – we know how blessed we Americans are to have these as our allies – so revisit what General Eisenhower and Lieutenant Kennedy did working with those others so that today we get to deal with 435/100/9 of the greatest nincompoops ever to run our spectacular country and…
· …pray (also fight for it – vote for it – read/learn about it) that someday we will again be guided by the good women and men who not only saved us in the 1940’s they raised us – they taught us – they left it up to us to continue – and so far we are failing…so far.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
A bit of further info – “The cost per use?” "It's about a dollar a shot."
And – “Could (it) shoot down a missile…” maybe…
Thank you. Keep up the good work – please.
Saturday, July 15, 2017
What do we mean by “wake up?”
Well read about this guy – http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dimon-says-bad-policies-are-hurting-the-average-american-2017-07-14?mod=cx_picks&cx_navSource=cx_picks&cx_tag=other&cx_artPos=6#cxrecs_s
And then read about these folk – http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/14/progressives-panic-millennials-flee-you-damn-right/
And then one might just see why we titled this brief piece as we did.
We know the democrats are just lost in a damaging – actually destroying – way of life and politics but mostly just wasting money that mostly comes from debt and no one even mentions – hey, who is gonna repay all that debt? Meanwhile the few remaining places they control – mostly big old cities and counties and states – in debt up to their tiny brains and big fat behinds and the one common feature all these nincompoops share? Never say a word about debt.
Meanwhile – just take a look at the title above – the dopey republicans cannot bring themselves to get together – use their tiny majority – and get the business of a few good decisions done and enforced. Just too scared that some good policy and good management and reduced spending and big time reductions in the hundreds of thousands of dopey bureaucrats most all of whom vote for the dopey democrats would actually have to join the bulk of us who work making something or growing something or building something or fixing something and so on.
Which group is worse? Very difficult to answer that question – they both stink as do the 9 dopey judges who could simply say something as basic and legal as – hey, dopes, you borrow money – you have to repay it – not roll it over and over and stick little kids with it.