Monday, October 19, 2020
Let’s keep it simple – these thoughts (questions) are mine and mine only….tee hee hee:
· How many times does a history book simply tell its reader – we the people repeat?
· What is it about homo sapiens that prevent knowledge based on experience?
· Why on earth don’t we the people learn from experience?
· What is experience?
· Well we think it’s a combination of two homo sapiens possibilities:
1. Noun: practical contact with and observation of facts or events
2. Reality: contact…perhaps. Learin’ and behavin’ from observation…appears to seldom occur
· So why now – today – do we offer these few words free of charge?
1. Well this old guy was taught them as a kid, free of charge
2. And no, he sure didn’t do what he was taught all the time, but maybe sometimes
3. A lot of the time he simply did what he did – discipline bye bye
4. And now he is runnin’ out of time
5. So he offers one thing he has done…
If one borrows money one repays it – 100% + interest + on time. In other words, this one old guy never asked someone else to pay back money borrowed by him or supposedly for him.
What is a freedom – folks sit tight – we sure don't want to shock you – yes, we know the nincomPOOPs buyin’ your vote now never even ponder, ask much less answer the question ”…what is freedom?”
We do – freedom simply is RESPONSIBILITY.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
This old fella – old guy – who is just grateful to have been born, raised, educated, worked, lived, enjoyed all that so many others here in America have done so much to provide to him and others, but…
The politicians now simply not only do not like each other much…many are on a trip that is somewhat difficult for this fella to grasp for a few simple, basic (fundamental) reasons. The reasons have been shared here for over a decade now. The reasons are getting much more complicated. They are also getting larger…huge. And this fella knows that the reasons are fairly well documented and repeated in history books, but…
When this guy was conceived in his good Mom’s womb, young men were training and boarding large ships (boats) to leave from America’s ports in New York and California. Many would come home after three, four, five years. Many would not come home – never return – many would not share the decades that this fella who was a baby back then was provided by the men who returned and the men who did not. Why is this? What happens when men give all or 3, 4, 5 years for the chance for others to live? What do those of us who receive that chance owe those men…?
What does this gettin’ old guy mean when he starts this brief summary with the words…At the edge of the cliff, or…
His answer is basic – fundamental…he owes darn near everything to the men who risked all. And, he owes all – everything – to the men who gave all…he owes them every penny of…
Thursday, October 8, 2020
Folks even an old guy like this one offering this statement simply knows that anyone bringing the various forms of homo sapiens nonsense (simply stated – little or no historic awareness of its repetitiveness) would find the VP from the good state of Indiana the obvious choice to back up the top guy. Unfortunately the democrats – yes, particularly those in five or six states some of which desperately are buying votes in an attempt to postpone their well earned trip on the road to bankruptcy – have chosen a woman with various levels of little or no homo sapiens experiences (yes, apparently she too is a paid government _______).
We close with this question to you, the voter: What would our founders and fighters – many of whom gave all for us, we the people – do if they witnessed last night’s display?