Here is the official definition of “trouble” – “difficulty or problem”
Synonyms – problems, difficulty, bother, inconvenience, worry, concern, anxiety, distress, strife, agitation, harassment, hassle, unpleasantness
Anything missing perhaps?
Well we think an obvious anything is missing – unrepayable debt.
Now when we say – “are we in” as above we mean – the United States of America.
Our quickest – easiest – fastest – least difficult – manner or approach to offer our thinking and reasoning for now concluding the US of A is in trouble is to combine two simple fundamentals –
1. The one above – unrepayable debt – a no-no – and
2. These several words spoken by our 35th president within minutes of his taking the office of president –
“And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”
Still with us? If so, ask yourself this – is there a connection between our source of trouble – now we know it is the result of several real problems but we don’t see much point in spending anymore time addressing the real problems for several reasons including:
· It is politically incorrect these days to so address any real problem, and
· Therefore it is a waste of time to so engage, and
· The simple knowledge that we have tells us no one – nary a soul – with even a modicum of wisdom and human standards intends or will even consider passing along debt to their children born and to their children not yet conceived.
As human beings we can do one of two things – be responsible to those we care about and add to the human being gathering – or not be responsible and folks it is now fairly obvious to all but those who live off the latter that America is simply self destructing.
The democrat party as well as a good chunk of the dopey republicans has simply abandoned the rather obvious brief words snitched and used by JFK in his rather brief commentary upon getting the top political job here. Did JFK mean the words? Well all we know is this when we ponder that question – he gave his life for the USA – as did his older brother before him – and a younger brother after him and he said the few words above and we cannot find even one person in darn near all our political jobs and government jobs (excluding our military of course) and reporters who has an ounce of their simple commitment to America by following the principle of the few words.
In trouble? It’s just debt, huh? Don't mention it.