Here is a one year listing of articles* examining and explaining and simply offering facts and some fundamentals about our title subject – the decline of the democrat party:
· https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/?utm_term=.951db9392b62 11/10/2016
· https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/opinion/the-democratic-party-is-in-worse-shape-than-you-thought.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=B80E7280DFFE5CB4CA995F87D67E3774&gwt=pay&assetType=opinion 6/8/2017
· https://theintercept.com/2017/06/25/ralph-nader-the-democrats-are-unable-to-defend-the-u-s-from-the-most-vicious-republican-party-in-history/ 6/25/2017
· https://countercurrents.org/2017/06/29/on-the-wrong-side-of-history-the-us-democratic-partys-decline/ 6/29/2017
· http://observer.com/2017/11/steady-decline-of-the-democratic-party-means-its-end-is-near/ 11/7/2017
We offer the following several words from the last link listed above:
“If the Democrats have one thing in common, it's their shared hatred of President Trump. His shocking win over Hillary Clinton and the subsequent madness of his rule have galvanized the party in a way unseen in at least a decade. Yet their unity in opposition masks lingering and deep fissures in the party.
Yet even the left-wing is divided about the best way forward. Should it follow Elizabeth Warren's lead and promise a return to the trust-busting ways of the early 20th century? Or should it emulate the more sweeping, Nordic-style politics of Bernie Sanders? Or perhaps the Democratic Socialists of America are right and something even more extreme is needed.”
…only time will tell…meanwhile 90+% of American media is simply lost…and the Washington DC nincompoops aplenty hang on for dear life…and a lot of us simply need to think about and maybe deal with this question – what meaneth this for me and mine?
* we have not read all of these…