We start with a simple human being medical example – let’s say some guy, hypothetically, recently visited the medical center a week ago and was tested and examined and had samples of this and that taken and came back a few days ago and was told the following:
· Some hearing loss
· Immune system not quite what it used to be
· Occasional urinal incontinence
· A possible tumor in your liver needs further analysis
We all know that the last one needs immediate attention – the others need to be dealt with and there are several well known methods. But a tumor? May be a big problem – let’s hope it is treatable – get moving – deal with it.
Is this simple example appropriate elsewhere? And if so – where – and further who should be doing it – and further – let’s just say we have an example – then – what are the next steps?
Yesterday morning we did something we seldom do – for about 12 or 15 minutes we clicked around between the Sunday Morning news/interview shows – whatever – and we were most interested in what those shows – their reporters and whatever – and their guests and whatever – were questioned about and discussed or talk about or try to discuss.
Now, at this moment in this brief writing we, TheFundamentals, will state what we think is America’s number one problem, much like a tumor:
Here is the DEBT of the United States of America now (rounded out):
If you have interest in this number and its recent growth please go to:
We have just a few things to say before we close up this brief essay:
1. Number of times we heard it discussed Sunday morning – ZERO
2. Number of times we heard anyone attempt to raise it – ZERO
3. Number of times we heard or saw someone mention it in an indirect fashion – ZERO
This is all we have to say in closing – we did not bother to try to rank our closing statements:
1. We have no clue who is the stupidest – American media or American politicians and bureaucrats (not the military) or just all the rest of us
2. Take the politicians – the only one we have heard mention it briefly and recently is the new president (please go to: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wud7UvrpgLg ) – all the others we watched are simply stupid, ignorant, afraid or ________
3. Why do we vote for ignorant dopey people? Or watch them?
4. Even better – ask yourself – do I intend – will I leave my kids – my grandkids with debt I didn’t repay?
5. And then ask yourself this – what in the _____ am I doing voting for _____ who will? Or watching ________?
6. Please fill in the blanks after you have read and contemplated an answer! We can’t because we do not print the several words that come to mind.