Every time we simply try to find something worthwhile to write and share we usually come back to debt – massive debt – unrepayable levels of federal debt – just think about it – TWENTY TRILLION DOLLARS – mostly coming under the worst president and congress America has ever had. It is very difficult for “thefundamentals” to get away from this reality – and focus on something else of importance.
The mess left behind for the new congress – the new president – others can be examined – can be assessed – responsibility for it can be easily and readily attributed – it ain’t all that difficult.
JFKennedy did several good things for America. As did his family. Alas he did one real bad thing – his choice of VP – for obvious reasons. LBJ is the beginning of the self decline of America but, yes folks, he’s got a lot of company.
And then along comes this guy who is a bit tough to grasp/handle/support/explain and so forth. But what we get a kick out of are two simple facts:
1. The people have had enough – they didn’t want another useless dope loved by the media – loved by all who are “employed” (many unnecessarily) by various and endless governmental ridiculousness across the land – and loved by those who simply struggle with an open, competitive, market based economy.
2. So they chose a guy who never held office – just think about it – both political party’s are run by ______ who simply don’t meet what the people sought. They are fed up with governmental nonsense as well as governmental bureaucratic nonsense as well as all the dopey governmental employees mostly who are neither needed nor able to do jobs – but some of which need to be done but also require development and competitiveness and change. And guess what – those groups see it – recognize it – are terrified of it – and will do anything to not have to face it.
3. ANYTHING. WE DON’T WANT CHANGE.
We get a kick out of the media dopes – yep, 90+% of them are simply nincompoops. Here are two facts we never hear mentioned:
1. We all pay them – when we buy the products and services that pay them via advertising – pay them a ton of money. Think about it folks – it’s us who support them.
2. They are also completely out of line with the Americans who voted the new guy in office – many simply don’t have the principles – the history – the responsibilities – the experience – the work and the American values – yes, TheFundamentals – that those of us who seek change and responsibility – yep and no we don’t stick our kids and our grandkids with piles of unrepayble debt – these dopes share nary a drop of these “fundamentals.”
Donald Trump did not create this mess – those who left it – those who to this day benefit from it – simply can’t stand President Trump – and no it ain’t all that hard to figure out why.