This guy writing these few words doubts that he has the standing to share what these good women do daily much less offer their very basics on his webpage. If so, pls forgive him – he is only doing it because he doubts many others will do so.
· Here is their website – view/read it please – this guy simply thanks them and thanks God for their mission and their lives: http://www.littlesistersofthepoor.org/
· Their mission in their words:
o By our fourth vow of hospitality we promise God to consecrate ourselves totally to the service of the elderly poor.
o Continuing the work of Saint Jeanne Jugan, our mission is to offer the neediest elderly of every race and religion a home where they will be welcomed as Christ, cared for as family and accompanied with dignity until God calls them to himself.
o Our lives are made up of many humble, hidden tasks. We serve the elderly day and night, striving to meet their physical needs, to make them happy and to minister to them spiritually. We accomplish our mission together as a community, each one bringing her gifts and talents to the work of hospitality.
o The accompaniment and care of the dying is the summit of our vocation. It is a powerful witness of the culture of life. Consecrated hospitality is a witness to the mercy and compassionate love of the heart of Jesus.
o Here is their mission statement – pls go to: http://www.littlesistersofthepoor.org/mission-statement/
· Now why are we – thefundamentals – offering these words and this group and their vocation now?
· Well, pls read the article linked below. We doubt you will find it or see it or hear it much less read it elsewhere – go to: https://www.wsj.com/articles/hes-with-them-1507319325
· And if you can’t – if not allowed unless you subscribe – pls go to your library or find a WSJournal article written by James Freeman dated October 6, 2017 entitled – “He’s With Them”
Folks the guy writing these few words may well not deserve to even offer a reference to these blessed women but all this guy can say is – please read the article – it tells all of us more in a few minutes than hours/days/weeks/months/yes, even years of watching or reading the 90+% of today’s simply lost American media and their nonsense – endless dopey self destructing ridiculousness.
Thank you Mr. Trump for what you did and much more importantly – Thank You and God Bless You Little Sisters of the Poor.
We also suggest reading a bit more about this situation – pls go to: http://www.becketlaw.org/case/littlesisters/