"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Sunday, November 11, 2018

Veteran’s Day 2018



We ask this question – do we live in a country that so many have given all for us to have today – our Moms – our Dads – so many good people – and then the ones who truly gave all – mostly good committed young men – who we honor and respect today – what would they say or do if they were still here today? 

I was with one recently who served – a slightly older fellow who fought for this country.   He looked me straight in the eyes – my eyes – and said simply, “You are responsible for this mess we are in.”

I love America – I thank the good Lord for being born an American – and no I was not asked or told to fight and risk dying for this country as did the slightly older fellow who made the simple accurate statement recently shared above.   Today belongs to those who did what was and is still needed.
Image result for american cemetery philippines

No comments: