Please read: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/glanton/ct-met-chicago-black-political-mecca-dahleen-glanton-20190405-story.html
A few of Ms. Glanton’s words – we call ‘em “facts and fundamentals”:
· …why are African-Americans leaving Chicago in droves?
· Chicagoans are beyond being shocked when an African-American lands in a high position. Most of us have come to accept it as the norm.
· Does that really make a difference, though, to the average Joe in West Garfield Park, among the city’s communities with the highest poverty rates, highest homicide rates and lowest life expectancy rates?
· Most people don’t have a lot of confidence in politicians, regardless of their skin color.
· …it’s mostly a facade.
· Not only are black people not voting. They’re packing up and leaving by the thousands.
Our brief comments – the facts and fundamentals that drive this woman as she writes what she knows because she simply states the truth is today missing in 90+% of America’s media. These few words are this one guys words not the woman above.
The smelly fatsos (our words) she defines in her own words are in our words way past due of what our founders did a while ago with their similar behaving smelly ones – they flushed ‘em.