"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Folks dis’ goof ain’t got a clue* as to whether what he now shares…

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/overturning-roe-has-meant-at-least-10000-fewer-legal-abortions/amp/  is worth even a dollar (worth now about a penny… $0.01 or two… $0.02…) of factual worthwhile reality that over the years our founders and fighters risked all to maintain…

…butt lets just say a few more of us two legged goof balls arrive and just one or two of them possibly are or become Mother Nature’s gift that solves or assists in figuring out how to stop just one of Homo sapiens illnesses that kill our young ones… or what the h e double l…. offer even a day or two more for a gettin’ old ornery fella like moi (me)…

… is that possibly worth a moment or two of pondering just why our Mothers had us/me/thee/you instead of removing my and thy tiny little fetus (embryo**) as it (me) began to slither around in Her womb?

My apology… a few more words than were planned just a minute or two ago… I owe my Mom and dad a lot… how about you?

 

* goof defines “clue” – freedom has one simple, basic, fundamental need… RESPONSIBILITY… 24/7… that’s a fact Jack!

 **

No comments: