We voted for #45 – aka the don – we, this one guy, would prefer that he not seek reelection in 2020 for several reasons:
· The top reason being our, we the people, growing and approaching an uncorrectable mess for ourselves but more importantly for our kids and their kids
· Now the above is not really about the don – it is a simple fact of what occurs in a democracy where vote buying takes precedent over founding principles
· What is a key American founding principle – well here are the few words borrowed and spoken by one of our last good top guys – on his first day in office:
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.
· We owe more money than ever – times (economic, financial and militarily) have been okay. What do good businesses and governments do when times are okay? Folks they build for the future which includes paying down debt – as most good regular responsible folks do
· We could also list the don’s growing levels and examples of new york/ca/il/dc ridiculousness – we are not going to – the media does it more than often enough while avoiding/ignoring or simply misleading their audiences minus real facts – fundamentals – human responsibility obligations and American founding principles
· We thank the don for being available and doing what he has done to start the correction process
· We close with a simple American government need for we the people now. We don’t mean the man (we offer two below) so much as we mean the discipline, the values and limited individual focus when the much larger needed society and we the people needs take precedent
· Our two candidates (as of now) for the job, #46 in 2020:
Jim Mattis Mike Pence
We think – maybe just hope – that these two men get it – what we the people need now rather than the nincomPOOP nonsense that has been flowing from the 435/100/9 + 000,000’s across our wonderful land. We don’t see it with other party candidates who mirror the POOP nonsense in need of flushing.
Our preference is the military man – to meet obvious needs today – training, discipline and accomplishments. Not the individual, fundamentals – simply putting America 1st; paying down DEBT.