"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cartoon Contest – “I’m Here to Help”


America’s perpetual clown, Jesse Jackson, has arrived in Detroit.  That sign he is holding, with the red line crossing out EFM (emergency financial manager) is Jesse’s recent contribution to a town that has followed his advice and counsel to the letter.  If anything, Jesse should be taking a victory lap around the devastation – his antics and those of his political, bureaucratic and union allies are on clear display for all to see.  We sum it up in one word – bankruptcy.  A cartoonist, Mike Thompson, at the Detroit Free Press is offering readers an opportunity to help Jess out – just fill in the caption.  To enter this contest, please go to:  (let’s keep it family friendly)


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

certainly like your web-site however you need to test the spelling on
several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find
it very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I'll surely come back again.

my site ... Office furniture suppliers

NDDillon said...

Jesse Jackson is an embarrassment. I have no question that he will create noise, but I doubt that he has anything constructive to say or do.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely helpful for me and for my company
http://www.autobahnindustries.com/casingbushing.php