"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Monday, October 21, 2019

Did you vote for da' don…will you do it again?


Once again we know – YES WE KNOW – our title words are not quite the specific or real question/purpose of what now follows – we will try to get to that.    Butt folks all the smelly ones yappin’ now endlessly about all that is wrong in America today is don's doin’ – well folks all this guy can say is they (media, other low iq overpaid fatsos, most “entertainers” and others) continue to be exactly that which most of us toilet flush each morning.

I voted for da’ don and folks I sure would prefer not to have to do it again.  I’m not gonna list the reasons why I voted for him – let’s just say that in my years as an American baby to an American old guy – hill and bill and many of their similar fatsos in my various home places endlessly meet the many similarities of the turds our founders flushed and our fighters died fighting so that we the people could be free and RESPONSIBLE.

We ain’t free any more – we sure ain’t responsible – we owe more money POOPed away constantly now by darn near all the democrats as they endlessly buy votes but also supported by many republicans lacking even a small finger sized piece of the courage and commitment of our young founders and fighters over the years.

I will not vote for any democrat until our budgets everywhere are balanced and our DEBT begins to diminish – definition of “diminish” - GOES DOWN.   I struggle to find any politician – heck even one of the 435/100/9 +++ 000,000’s more overpaid nonproductive nincomPOOPs deserving of anything other than that which most of us do with POOP daily.

I was conceived and born and raised by human beings with not even a tiny similarity to these POOPs.   They didn't stick my Brother and me with DEBT!!

I simply don’t know now if I will vote for the NY fatso again, #45.  All I know is I probably no longer have even the right to write these words because I don’t have the courage and commitment to do what one of our founders said needed to be done regularly – 

Extract from Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith


Paris Nov. 13. 1787.
…what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure. 

These good young men did…
Manila American Cemetery and Memorial

They paid their debt – today, we the people ain’t!


No comments: