"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Wednesday, January 11, 2023

  The simplicity of us Homo sapiens…

… as we ignore history’s lessons… we repeat past mistakes 🔁… we add zeroes aplenty to worth less currency’s 💷 buy da trillions!   We’re addicted to materialism… many of us are obese… and we simply remove little ones b4 they take their 1st breath.

Individually… we’ve got the repeat stupidity of Vladimir Putin💥 blastin’ away his neighbors simply displaying today’s Neanderthal mentality from millennium ago… now… the 3rd 🥉 decade of the 21st century.   Neanderthal buffoonery!

At home, Vlad’s joined with Biden’s old fella buffoonery… and dopey Don’s (dD) brain 🧠 less verbal butt blasts💥 that cause dis’ gettin’ old ornery fella (goof) to ask… why was I so stupid to have voted for dD and then I vaguely recall the rectal alternatives of a few years ago?

I was conceived… born in this country… when women and men knew liberty 🗽 needs individual responsibly… in 1942.   Yes, our good young men travelled 🧳 across both our bordering oceans 🌊… hoping to return (many did not) and simply get back in the arms of the woman 👩 they love… or hadn’t even yet met.

I… goof, simply thank Jesus… the Man👨 on the Cross… he gave all as did the men above ⬆️.

That’s simply why I write ✍️ these letters and words.   I simply hate materialism.   I love 💕 the America 🇺🇸 I arrived in.   I'm old... would simply give all to return America to responsibility… meet freedoms sole (soul) requirement… this opportunity to exist and pass on to others as they passed it to thee and me…

Kate Smith sings God Bless America… https://youtu.be/TmfeNq5x5aQ

 

 

No comments: