"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Monday, February 5, 2024

February 5, 2024… what can/will occur… 9 months from today… November 5, 2024?

Election Day – all 435/33/1+++000,000’s more that hang out in DC… Debt Country of the world… will count on thee and me… on that day!

What else could happen/occur on or about that day: 11/5/2024?  Well my Mom had me on a different day… thanks Mom… began about 9 months before I arrived.   Most all of us grew up because our Mom’s had a bit of a different purpose and capability and interest in being alive not all that long ago…

Folks I was born on 10/31/1942… thanks again Mom!   Good young men were on ships headed across our seas to kill enemy’s before they killed thee and me… or them!   I still owe that fact a lot… I don’t give a damn about materialism or its addiction to DOA…

Debt

Obesity

Abortion

… and folks I didn’t grow up/learn/get disciplined/work…and a few more things… but here’s the important one… we volunteered as kids/adolescents/young adults and still do today; yeah, I’m a gettin’ old ornery fella… goof.

Materialism is a dead end one way street!

Anyone who wants my vote had better volunteer… work hard… shut most of DC down… and tax the rich and some others; close down the border; start payin’ down DEBT!

Q… question… how many of the buttholes trying to buy our vote has a clue about what I just wrote?

Q/A… mirror mirror on my wall… who’s the dumbest one of all?

 

No comments: