"The most significant threat to our national security is our debt," Admiral Michael Mullen, Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 27, 2010


Wednesday, June 10, 2026

https://x.com/constitustionx/status/2064681647417835527?s=43

https://x.com/constitustionx/status/2064681647417835527?s=43

I just saw this so I wanted the few who read or see this website to know that this DC/NYC goy is working for you and me… we the people of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ… and sure πŸ‘ he’s at times a bit too NYC silly πŸ˜› huh πŸ€” but guess what?  So are you and me!  If we were perfect πŸ‘Œ we could be like Joe B and his lovely πŸ₯° loose VP gal from Kokomo.  Toss in BO and BS… not body order or bull πŸ‚ sh__ πŸ’© but Barack and Bernie and you suddenly might get why thefundamentals exists!  I wouldn’t trade my USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ citizenship for all the tea ☕️ in China πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ or even the locked vaults of Switzerland πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­.   You and I were given a blessing from our Moms and the Man on the Cross… I’ll die an American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ citizen… I haven’t a clue why God blessed me… but I’ll give everything to die as a blessing of American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ citizenship because it’s worth so much more than I can ever even try to explain!

<a href="https://x.com/constitustionx/status/2064681647417835527?s=43">https://x.com/constitustionx/status/2064681647417835527?s=43</a>

No comments: