1. Maine’s governor, Paul LePage, signs a balanced budget bill –http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162-57435656/maine-budget-balancing-bill-signed-by-governor/ (check out the bias in the “reporting” in this Hollywood media article)
2. Maine’s governor, Paul LePage, encourages healthy unemployed to get moving – http://www.mediaite.com/online/maine-governor-to-unemployed-get-off-the-couch-and-get-yourself-a-job/
3. Here is the Huffington posts version of same – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/07/paul-lepage-maine-governo_n_1496514.html (if you are a liberal or a democrat this passes as objective reporting)
4. Here is some “objectivity” from the NYTimes on Mr. LePage – http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/15/us/15lepage.html
5. We don’t know anything about this outfit. Interesting rhetoric though – http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/04/16/paul-lepage-maines-madman-governor-strikes-again.html (Madman? Are they referring to the TV show?)
6. And this is the best one of all; we saved the best for last – http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/05/uncle-sam-tells-maine-governor-repay-cost-removed-mural-labor-history/ Can you believe that the federal government, using taxpayer money, sent $60,000.00 to the state of Maine for a labor oriented mural depicting workers on strike? And, of course, the answer is an overwhelming YES; of course, you can believe it but here is what we don’t get. All the liberal media, what we call Hollywood media, whine and complain every time a cut in spending is proposed and they point to drastic events endangering people’s lives and other such distortions but they don’t move to eliminate unnecessary spending such as labor oriented murals.
So, TheFundamentals concludes:
1. Mr. LePage is clearly a man in need of some more coverage from whatever few objective sources may be still available.
2. Mr. LePage is clearly a man we all need to get to know a bit better.
3. The people of Maine are clearly fortunate to have him, and
4. Is he available in a Romney administration for secretary of labor? Or, maybe even better, Secretary of Eliminating Unnecessary Spending?
Here is the LePage family photo:
If you wish to learn about Mr. LePage’s agenda for the state of Maine (would be a heck of a fit for the federal government in Washington), please go to:
Post a Comment