Folks let’s give it a go answering the question above…let’s have some fun doing it. Here goes:
· Let’s ask our founders and fighters, “…does government work?” Our history book readings suggest a simple answer – Hell NO. What say thee?
· We are particularly attracted (have been for some time) to a founder fella's words who we reference… pls go to https://tjrs.monticello.org/letter/100
o A few of his words now… “what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.”
o “…a few lives lost in a century or two…” and “…its natural manure.”
o We love the term “natural manure”… we occasionally use “smelly stuff” or “nincomPOOPs”, “buffoons” and “turd droppin’s”
· Okay let’s get back to our title – name anyone you voted for that you would personally hire to… babysit your kids (yeah we know many today ain’t havin’ ‘em)… or build/fix your home/car...cook your meals…teach your kids (yeah, we know…)…or even yourself how to save and invest some of your earnings…and one more thing – name the 435/100/9/1++++000,000’s you would like to come home to every night after you worked a real productive job?
· Sit back folks… havin’ fun – make a list now of those you know who are doing their darnest to get an COVID vaccine shot somewhere in the vicinity of where they live and/or work and do the same for the above smellyones that already got their shots in a very convenient place in between spending their “earnings” for the government jobs many ain’t even doin’ today?
· We mentioned above how our founders/fighters might have answered the title question above…now it’s your turn…
· …does government work? Yes ___ or Hell NO _x_ (oops, sorry, our x)